Season: Operational through the year.
Camp Panther, our flagship property, is set up on 5 acres of terraced fields in Shivpuri village at the foothills of Himalayas. The ridges surrounding the camp are covered with a thick sal forest. The camp offers its guests the best in camping comforts with 8 newly constructed air-conditioned huts and 37 tented units. The comfortable safari tents here have attached utilities and are equipped with coolers. Evenings are spent relaxing in the thatched gazebos (golghars) or in the swimming pool. Additional facilities in Camp Panther include a conference room and an artificial climbing wall for our more adventurous guests. Along with power and power backup facility, Camp Panther offers a comfortable holiday out of doors.
To avail of all the outdoor activities we offer and to explore the beautiful surroundings, we recommend you plan to stay with us for at least 3 days and 2 nights, but there is no minimum length of stay required. Our room tariff includes meals and daily housekeeping services. We have a 24 hour Front Desk.
Activities are possible:-
- Rappelling/ rock climbing
- Nature walk/ Bird watching in the surrounding areas
- Kayaking on a placid stretch near the camp
- Trekking/ Day hikes
- Delhi – Meerut by pass – Khatauli – Muzaffar Nagar by pass – Roorkee – Haridwar. Once you cross Haridwar, drive towards Rishikesh.
- Camp Panther is situated 16 kms ahead of Rishikesh at Shivpuri village, on the Devprayag-Badrinath road. Just before reaching the village, you cross the Shivpuri Bridge and 0.5 km after crossing the bridge, please look out for a Camp Panther signboard on the left side of the road.
Nearest railhead to Shivpuri is Haridwar. Two recommended trains from Delhi for Haridwar are:-
- Dehradun Shatabdi:
Depart Delhi 0655 hrs from New Delhi Railway Station.
Arrive Haridwar 1115 hrs.
Depart Haridwar 1800 hrs. Arrive Delhi 2230 hrs.
- Jan Shatabdi:
Depart Delhi 1530 hrs from New Delhi Railway Station.
Arrive Haridwar 1920 hours
Depart Haridwar 0623 hrs.
Arrive Delhi 1105 hrs
Nearest Airport to Shivpuri is Dehradun Jolly Grant airport. There are three daily flights to Dehradun from Delhi.