PANTHER ADVENTURE RESORT
Our flagship property, is set up on 5 acres of terraced fields in Shivpuri village at the foothills of Himalayas. The ridges surrounding the camp are covered with a thick sal forest. The camp offers its guests the best in camping comforts with 8 newly constructed air-conditioned huts and 37 tented units. The comfortable safari tents here have attached utilities and are equipped with coolers. Evenings are spent relaxing in the thatched gazebos (golghars) or in the swimming pool. Additional facilities in Panther Adventure Resort include a conference room and an artificial climbing wall for our more adventurous guests. Along with power and power backup facility, Panther Adventure Resort offers a comfortable holiday out of doors.
To avail of all the outdoor activities we offer and to explore the beautiful surroundings, we recommend you plan to stay with us for at least 3 days and 2 nights, but there is no minimum length of stay required. Our room tariff includes meals and daily housekeeping services. We have a 24 hour Front Desk.
- Rappelling/ rock climbing
- Nature walk/ Bird watching in the surrounding areas
- Trekking/ Day hikes
Please do not carry jewellery and cash as these will not be allowed on the raft.
- Complete boarding and lodging in tents/huts on twin/triple sharing basis
- All meals with Tea/Coffee & snacks
- Bottled water in tents
- Adventure activities included :
- ThreeÂ Sessions of Rafting
- Important note: Children below the age of 12 will not be allowed to go river rafting to due to safety reasons.Â
- Trekking, Rock Climbing on Artificial Wall, Nature Walk
- Rafting transfers (transport from camp to put in point and from take out point back to camp)
- One Zipline
- Services of the trained guides for outdoor activities
- International quality & state-of-the-art equipment.
Cost does not include:
- Single Occupancy Â Rate: Â Rs 28000
- Dehradun Airport/Haridwar railway station transfers
- En route / personal expenses
- Medical and insurance expenses
- Any expenses incurred due to exigencies / Force Majeure
- Government Service tax (9%)
- 2 weeks in advance – 25% Cancellation charge
- 1 week in advance – 50% Cancellation charge
- Less than a week – 100% Cancellation charge
- No refund for no show