Rafting on the Ganges
The call of the Himalayas, with its myriad rivers, untouched environs, flora and fauna as well as its culture, makes India an exciting destination for rafting. The Holy Ganga or Ganges, gushing down the Himalayas, is the most popular river in India for river running due to its easy accessibility from India’s capital, Delhi. The rapids, ranging from Grade II to IV, provide the thrills and spills of river rafting for the novice and as well as the experienced.
Things to Carry
- Quick-dry T-shirt
- Shorts / Track pants
- Change of clothes
- Sun shade / Cap
- Spectacles/Sunglasses with straps
SNOW LEOPARD ADVENTURES ADVANTAGE:-
- Our state-of- the-art rafting gear is of international quality and regularly undergo quality checks.
- Our rafting instructors are WRT (Whitewater Rescue Technician) certified and trained in Wilderness first aid & CPR from National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS).
Please do not carry jewellery and cash as these will not be allowed on the raft
- OneÂ rafting session
- Rafting transport costs (to reach put- in point and back)
- Use of all rafting gear Â (wetsuits, life jackets, helmets, paddles etc)
- Services of trained rafting guides
- Changing and toilet facilities
Important note: Children below the age of 12 are not allowed to go river rafting.
Cost does not include:
- Government ServiceÂ Tax (9%)
- Transport to and fro camp
- Medical insurance
- 2 weeks in advance – 25% Cancellation charge
- 1 week in advance – 50% Cancellation charge
- Less than a week – 100% Cancellation charge
- No Refund For No Show